Sequencing by synthesis (SBS) is one of the new generation mass sequencing technologies that use clonal amplification in vitro by means of a bridge PCR.
The fragments to be sequenced are prepared with adapters at the ends to allow their denatured strands to bind to a solid surface and thus be enriched by means of a bridge-type amplification. This generates clusters of strands of the same fragment that amplifies the signal of the fluorescent nucleotides as they are incorporated into the growing chain.
- Epigenetics (Small RNA Sequencing)
- Analysis of micro-RNA's
- Amplicon Sequencing
- Detection Panels
- Exome Sequencing
- GBS, RAD-Seq y ddRAD-Seq
|Format||No. of readings per plate
||Capacity per run (bases)|
|2x75 High||±380,000,000 x 2||50,000,000,000|
|1x130High||±380,000,000 x 2||50,000,000,000|
|2x150High||±380,000,000 x 2||110,000,000,000|
|2x75 Mid||±110,000,000 x 2||18,000,000,000|
|1x130 Mid||±110,000,000 x 2||18,000,000,000|
|2x150 Mid||±110,000,000 x 2||35,000,000,000|
|Format||No. of readings per plate||Capacity per run (bases)|
|1x50||±11,000,000 x 1||730,000,000|
|2x75||±20,000,000 x 2||3,100,000,000|
|2x150||±11,000,000 x 2||4,300,000,000|
|2x250||±11,000,000 x 2||7,200,000,000|
|2x300||±20,000,000 x 2||12,500,000,000|
The preparation of the libraries from DNA, Amplicons and / or RNA (or variants thereof).
- Clonal amplification for cluster generation.
- Sequencing run.
- Delivery of results of the reads and their qualities generated in FASTQ files, with a quality superior to Q30 *: ≥ 70% (depending on the kit and platform used).
- Bioinformatic Analysis (optional)
- For genomic DNA: 4 μg diluted in water, complete and clean, at a concentration of not less than 100 ng / μl or the freeze-dried sample may be sent.
- For sequencing genomic DNA ends of long fragments (2-5Kb or 5-15Kb): 20μg of clean DNA is required at a concentration of not less than 1μg / μl.
- For PCR products (Amplicons): 500 ng of the sample is required, at a concentration of not less than 25 ng / μl.
- Please contact us for amplicon generation.
The user must provide evidence that the DO 260/280 ratio is at least 1.8.
- Include photograph or graphic that shows the quality and integrity of the sample, as well as the photo of a gel.
- Transcriptomic analysis requires 4 μg of total, complete and clean RNA.
- For analysis of micro RNAs and small RNAs, 2 μg total is required.
- The user must provide evidence that the DO 260/280 ratio is 2.
- It is necessary that the Integral Value (RIN) is greater than or equal to 8.
- The user must provide 1 photo of the gel to verify the Integrity of the sample.
- The RNA sample should be delivered in water, frozen and at a concentration of not less than 50 ng / μl.
Delivery of Results
All information will be sent to the customer through our results delivery site, with a user code and password:
Data to be delivered:
- Report in pdf format indicating the process of the samples and their respective identifiers.
- File in fastq format. Includes readings (reads) and their defined qualities based on the quality standard Phred, with a quality average 30.
- Files in accordance with the requested Bioinformatics analysis.
Costs and Contact
COSTS (Prices in US dollars plus VAT)
- 1 Library from DNA: $ 222.00
- 16 Libraries from DNA: $ 89.00 c/u
- 1 Library from total RNA or messenger RNA: $ 408.00
- 16 Libraries from RNA: $ 153.00 c/u
- 8 Small libraries RNA: $ 191.00 c/u
Note: The price of libraries may vary depending on the number of samples to process.
Cost Maximum expression runs:
- Running on MiSeq 2x300: $ 2,687.00
- Run on NextSeq 2x150, High Yield: $ 7,396.00
- Running on a HiSeq 2x100 lane : $ 3,490.00
Generation of 45 amplicons, their respective labeled libraries and sequencing to generate approximately 20,000 readings per sample: $ 63.7 c / u (The price varies depending on the number of readings required)